Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog/Road Rage.

Cindy, Jay is just saying that because he absolutely adores that
particular cat and can't face losing it. Besides, unless it was a
black SUV with VA plates, his car insurance would just skyrocket
and the cat would have the last laugh. I would really hate to be
the owner of a black SUV in VA right now. Wonder how many will be
getting pulled over to check to see if it's the guy that
perpetrated such a heinous act on an innocent animal. What goes
around comes around. He'll get his one way or the other!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com