Re: [PyrNet-L] Breeding/rescue debate

In a message dated 03/15/2000 9:56:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
txerri@baycrest.org writes:

> Rescue can be defined as placement in a home all the way down to euthanasia
>  - depending on the state of the dog.   The issues around why the dogs enter
>  rescue are very important, but should not cloud the need for the dogs to be
>  attended to.  They should be attended to in a forum conducive to solutions
>  and not driven by emotionality.

These statements I agree with wholeheartedly.  No argument whatsoever from
me.  Where it gets fuzzy is in determining what the best solutions are, and
what avenue is best for any given individual to follow in making *their*
contribution to solving the problems.

Kelley