[PyrNet-L] the witch.the Husband and the Wardrobe!!

That tale is in  the annals of Club History.  As punishment both offenders
were given one each of the huge trophies to repair properly. Both Offenders
used huge "Herman Munster bolts" and have assured us the trophies are
unbreakable again ( unless sat on!!)  . Will we ever forget them scratching
around the "back shed" 10 minutes before "presentation" of one of the
monster trophies giggling like two grubby little schoolboys,  trying to find
some glue.   I am not the only one who has sat on Club trophies!!  The PMDC
Open of Breed Cup has had a chequered history, last repair job being when
Ronda sat on the suitcase with the cup in. We then had it repaired and she
dropped it on the floor of my van and the handle fell off!!    This cup has
a curse on it. Another cup won by one of the Pyr's years ago went in to the
engravers, went to pick it up  a few days later only to find no shop, it had
burned to the ground!! We don't have a lot of luck with trophies!! I'd
rather not have trophies.  Seymor won a cup for Open in Show recently and I
breathed a huge sigh of relief when the Show Sec apologised that the cup had
not been returned.  I hope it stays where it is!!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans