Re: [PyrNet-L] the Witch, the Husband and the Wardrobe!!

In a message dated 3/15/2000 4:33:42 AM EST, ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<<  I probably
 have clothes as Ronda said with just the one sleeve!! >>

Jan, love your stories!  Have you thought of starting a new dressing trend? A
couple of years ago, the big thing was clothes made out of different colour
materials.  I had a jumper that was about five different colours and
patterns. A friend told me he hoped I never got in an accident with it on --
the police wouldn't know if I was coming or going.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.comt
Taylors, SC