[PyrNet-L] The Wich, Husband and Wardrobe.

Thank you for the fashion ideas Robyn and Cindy but winter is on it's way
and I need both arms covered plus the legs. Get's very cold here. I hear the
rattling of "tools" and that "flat, humming" sound of a happy  carpenter
about to start work so I'm staying home today to look after my possessions.
Louise were these poor sheep named as future candidates for the oven??
Roast from the deep South was but she would have been inedible.  She had
Pyrs who loved her very much too.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans