Re: [PyrNet-L] T.V. Commercial

Big Cat.....yup, and once again....where are the parents on that one.  So
far they are holding on the cat, but I am waiting for them to do the poor
thing in, and once again it is human stupidity!  Eeeek!

How about the fools shooting the Vet. ( and killing him! ), as they were
trying to get one of three Tigers that were loose?  That was the police
too.  The Vet. would have had a better chance dealing with the Tiger!
And what ever happened to firing up in the air first to see if they could
scare the cat first?

Wow. it is so amazing, are we breeding ourselves without common sense
these days???  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas