Re: [PyrNet-L] intro

In a message dated 3/20/00 10:13:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
andernet@sprint.ca writes:

<<  Wow - how can anyone
 mistake the one for the other! My Golden is so tiny beside my Pyr - and I
 thought he was a big dog! Hahaha! >>

     Hi Lisette, Welcome to the list, it is a lot of fun and one can learn a
lot. I can't wait to hear more story's about Freya(spelling),congratulations
on getting her, and enjoy. When Kim(my pyr) was a year and a half, I had her
in obedience class and had a person walk up and say- That is the most
beautiful Golden Retriever I have ever seen! At first I was dumbstruck, which
doesn't happen often, LOL, then I smiled and told him she was a GP. He was a
very nice man and we talked a bout pyrs for a bit, I thought it was really
cute.

Debbie and the Pyr gang