Re: [PyrNet-L] Middlenames?

In a message dated 3/20/00 10:40:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
grtwhtdog@yahoo.com writes:

<< See how easy this is, now it's your turn. >>

    Ok you asked for it, Kimberly is Kime Ann (AKA The QUEEN), she has been
told since she was 8 weeks old she was the best and believe me she knows it.
Ember is Ember Leigh (AKA The BRAT), Conner is Conner Cloud or RIGHT HERE
RIGHT NOW! KIRA is just Kir- Kir, and Kelly is just Kelly girl. Egan is Egie
pooh, or the TWIT depending on what he has done. My Border Collie is
Scotty-Breakstone, because he is in the bathtub playing every chance he gets,
he even turns the water on. If you have seen the cottage cheese commercial on
TV you will understand his name, I am always saying Scotty Breakstone get out
of the tub. Well, that's my bunch, I think it is fun telling our nicknames
good idea.

Debbie and the Pyr gang