Re: [PyrNet-L] A pyrfect crime

In a message dated 03/22/2000 2:57:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gypsyunltd@juno.com writes:

<< Obedience school doesn't cover a lot of things when it comes to Pyrs!  >>

Pico is 7 months old and has developed a raging sock fetish! It doesn't
matter if I have just taken then off (at least he usually waits for that),
just washed them or just pulled a pair out of the bag after purchase. He
grabs them and parades in front of me to initiate a game of 'Come Chase Me
Around The Living Room Mom' . I always lost this game until my trainer told
me to use a squirt bottle full of water every time he had something he
shouldn't have. This works GREAT! Now all I have to do is bring the bottle
out and he drops the sock.