Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:

In a message dated 03/22/2000 7:26:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< Subj:     [PyrNet-L] Re:
 Date:  03/22/2000 7:26:48 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:  clhenke@juno.com
 Sender:    owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
 To:    pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org

 Hi Darlene, the best luck I have had with my gang has been the alcohol
 wash, and the gold bond powder.  They seem to leave it alone quicker, and
 heal up faster.  I have been having less of it since washing ( the dogs )
 with St. Aubrey, Citrus Plush Shampoo, which I have been getting from
 Walmarts Pet dept.  Good Luck!  In Texas the weather and flea season can
 get it going, but I find this works well, and I've had fewer problems
 with the foursome!   Cindy.

 Cindy Henke
 clhenke@juno.com
 Ennis, Texas