[PyrNet-L] Rescue: Texas Pyr Rescue needs help

   I know I keep asking for help -- we have more dogs in need of rescue than
the law should allow.  There are now more male Pyrenees in trouble in Texas
than I know what to do with.  There are two in Abilene.  I think someone is
going to foster one of those in Dallas area.  There are two in Tyler, Texas
and one in Denton, Texas.
    All of these dogs are on death row except the one Pyr in Abilene that is
headed for a foster home.
    Urgent is the dog in Denton who will be put down tomorrow if it cannot be
arranged for him a foster home and transportation.
     Please help-- these boys are innocent --
Pam Texas Great Pyr Rescue