[PyrNet-L] Re: Chat: Litter announcement

It has been a while
 since I
have posted but have been reading the list with interest.

Just had to announce here at Pyrview Reg'd 2 of our girls have had litters.

The first litter is from Ch. Pyrview's Captive Gypsy X Ch. Oneida's Running
Brave born on March 13, Gypsy had 13!!! puppies, 11 males and 2 females. All
are doing well however mom is not a big eater, we wish she would eat more.
We are the co-breeders of this litter with Stacey King. Poor Stacey has her
hands full.

Our second litter is from our "Sierra" Ch. Pyrview Heaven Sent X Ch. Sanchor
Snow Pacer's Image "Sam". 5 females
 and 4 males all are doing great
This litter is here at Pyrview. Gypsy's litter of 13 is at the Kings.

We are very excited about both litters and we are looking forward to showing
the pups next fall....

Kind Regards,
Sandy Dyment,
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees & Shetland Sheepdogs.
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~adyment/index.html