[PyrNet-L] Chat: Incase You Were Wondering....

    A short time ago a family going to Korea needed someone to foster their
dog -- a Pyr for 18 mos. because the family was transferred to Korea -- and
they could not take a dog that big (yes -- they might have been able to but
it would have been a hardship for the family)  The family has three small
children.  Anyway, to make a long story short I ask a friend of mine in
Virginia (who has Pyrs) if she could help the family.  (I did not ask her to
foster the dog -- only see if she could help)
    My friend is taking the dog and will return him.  It seems that the
family brought Bear, the dog, down to meet my friend and they all bonded!!
It seems the youngest child of the family and my friend were both born with
the same major physical problem.  Since this is a rare physical problem - my
friend had never met anyone else with the problem.  My friend knows the child
will need help going thru life (-- help she did not get because no one around
that they knew had the physical problem and had gone through all the
surgeries and problems she faced).
    Well, I think God works miracles-- I think this is one.
    Bear, the dog, is going to be fostered, loved and returned with love.
Pam