[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Stolen Dog

Passing this along ......

> (This from a Charlotte, NC Mail List....
>
> March 24, 2000
> A friend was at the Raleigh North Carolina Fairgrounds for a dog show.

Her > Female Irish Wolfhound won her championship, and shortly
afterwards was
> stolen right from the girl's car!! Collar was left behind.
> Speedy is about 32-33" at shoulder, probably 120 lbs (IWs look like
tall,
> skinny, Benji dogs sort of). Hard to hide. She is dark charcoal grey,
> appearing black to some. She has 4 white feet & a white spot, or
blaze,
on > her chest...very friendly.
> This is a cherished family pet. IWs do not handle stress well at all.
> reward will be paid gladly. If anyone hears of a sudden appearance, in

the > neighborhood, of a dog like this, please call Glynnis @
908-236-9201, or
> email me @ cynbritt@earthlink.net and I will get a message to her.
> There was a woman here who found her stolen horse, several states
away,
just > through diligent internet friends. Any site that you can cut &
paste this
to > is much appreciated. These thieves could be from anywhere! You and
I can
> only imagine the anguish she is going through right now. The dog's
co-owner > is with a dying family member in PA and does not know yet,
bless her
heart.