Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: Re: CHAT, EVENTS: PREAMBLE 2000 WORLD CONFERENCE

<<Hey, I am very new will someone please tell me what this 2000 World
Conference is? >> Heather

The 2000 World Conference is the a gathering of 'Pyr people' to exchange
ideas and discuss issues relevant to the breed throughout the world.  The
first conference was held in Britain in 19?? (oh gee, I can't remember what
year! :-/).  This is the second time the conference has been held, and this
time it will be held in Melbourne in Australia on 2 and 3 November 2000.

If you want more info on the Conference, email me privately and I can
forward you copies of previous 'updates' (agenda, proceedings, arrangements
etc).

All people with any interest in the Pyrenean breed are welcome to attend the
conference.  It will be a great opportunity to meet with Pyr enthusiasts
from all around the world, to discuss the breed, to learn a little and to
have some fun ;-).  Come enjoy some Aussie hospitality LOL!

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm