RE: [PyrNet-L] Thought I'd heard it all!!

>> I intend "discussing" this matter with this woman next week and to tell
her if she does not make an effort to Judge the Breed correctly in at least
one aspect contained in the Standard then I shall be speaking to the Judges'
Assn .  The fact that this woman managed to fail twice previously in the
Utility Group  bears witness to me (after today's fiasco) that she possibly
passed her exams on a  sympathy vote??  Not going to let this one go!!<<<

You go girl!!!

Marci and Montana Bear

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us