RE: [PyrNet-L] Re: Service Dog for a person with MS

Thank-you so much for the address Heather - I have been pretty unsuccessful
finding an organization in Canada via my engine. I plan on contacting these
people today

Thanks again - Tania

	<<Hi Tania,
	There is a group in Canada, they're located in Oakville.  They work
through
	the Lion's Club and train both companion dogs and seeing-eye dogs.
I worked
	with them a few years ago, Canine Vision is the actual name of the
group.
	Here is an address http://www.wordplay.com/cbslions/lfcincex.htm
which
	gives a contact  which you can call or write to.  I do not know what
kind of
	support they would offer if you want to train your own dogs, as I
have only
	assisted in training their specially picked dogs, but they may be
able to
	offer some training assistance or information.
	Heather>>>