RE: [PyrNet-L] Re: Service Dog for a person with MS

Hello Heather,

Thanks for the follow-up -  I went through the Lions Club directory to find
them - I printed off the page to phone them - my e-mail would have been far
too long - I had a lot of questions! They are just around the corner. I am
hoping they will be able to  recommend a trainer, if not train themselves,
who is close to the GTA. I also have a lot of information, thanks to the
list members, to support the use of Pyrs as service dogs.

Thanks again, Tania