[PyrNet-L] New

Hello!  My name is Tracy Barrentine.  I'm from Idaho Falls, Idaho and am the
proud new Mommie of a Pyr!  He is 4yrs old and gorgeous and wonderful and
sweet and everything a girl could ask for!  His name is Kaisho and I am
getting him from a wonderful couple that live very near to me.

Kaisho is coming to my house to be a mobility assistance dog for me.  I have
invisibile disabilities and without formal training (with exception of his
basic good citizenship) Kaisho seems to know and anticipate my needs.  He is
so wonderful!

I can't wait to be a part of this list, share our stories and learn more
about this delightful breed!

Tracy