Re: [PyrNet-L] Weather

Wow Darrell you must have really had an exciting time of it!  That poor
Pyr., so glad it made it ok in the van.  We had them around us, but
nothing close to us, although the light show from the lightening looked
like something out of a sci-fi movie with the mother-ship landing.  Our
four were not happy campers, and I kept teasing them about finding some
sheep to throw them out in a field with!  Crazy weather, glad that you
all are ok!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas