[PyrNet-L] Re: Elk Farm

Don't know about Elks' Geraldine but the Bees?? My chow friends here live
next to a Bee Keeper and she keeps a good supply of antihistamines on hand
for the dogs.  Also keeps the clover cut back in summer so it doesn't flower
to keep the little suckers away.  In the summer heat the bees get drowsy and
loll around on the grass full of pollen before heading back to their hives.
Could be the Bee  version of Elk  Porn??
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans