[PyrNet-L] New Pyr Posty Sites.

Our webmistress Ronda Trent has been very busy and has created three
Pyrenean Posty Sites which I have listed below.  A great chance to send a
Pyr Posty to all your buddies and to keep as screen savers so hope you enjoy
them with our best wishes from New Zealand.

http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans/post.html
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
http://www.geocities.com/tarascon_2000/cards.html

A great variety of our Pyreneans from NZ and some of the Pyrenean Postcards
so we hope you have lots of fun with them.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans