Re: [PyrNet-L] There She Blows!

I am laughing so hard! This is such a wonderful poem! Buck had pyr hair in
his coffee today and I know for a fact that he ate one with a danish this
am. I said not a word as I am still upset with him for a serious infraction
from the other day. Just watched that white hair go down and smiled....so
did JOY!
Look for Precious & JOY' Private Collection! COMING SOON!!
PUPPY PICS: http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage76.htm
http://drive.to/tailsonwheels
http://fly.to/joy&forest
This e-mail message may contain legally priviliged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s),
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this
e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message
from your computer.