[PyrNet-L] Chat: Kelly is great!

Hi All, Kelly is home and doing great, everything went fine, she is a little
groggy yet, but that will pass. Thank You all so much for all the prayers and
good thoughts, I truly believe that that is what has brought Kelly through
all of this. Give all those Pyr's hugs for me out there that had their Pyr
paws crossed for Kelly. I can now finally relax a little and believe for once
that all is well with our girl. I can't begin to tell you how much we have
fallen for this girl, it is different from the ones we raised from birth and
have loved from the beginning. Well, she has a home for life now, and is
being pampered to make up for all that lost time that she didn't have it.

Debbie and the Pyr gang