[PyrNet-L] Confusion

I tried, I really really tried for a couple of days.  I showed him each Pyr
and then made him repeat the name several times over.  The whole exercise
went well at the time I thought.  Tonight confusion set in again.  I went to
the kitchen to get their dinners ready.  He was home from work and had 2
Pyrs in there with  him.  I asked who was loose in the yard.  I was told (in
this order), Frankie, no Kermit, no it's Seymor.  Bit impossible to be the
first two I thought.  Frankie was standing playing his favourite game with
me " How far can my snout snuffle into your crack",  Kermit is in the South
island (we live in the North island), Puffin was standing by Frankie
thinking" what'll she do if I put my snout in there too?", Courtenay was in
her bedroom and Arthur was in his dog run. All the lessons in the world are
not going to help this man.  Claire will be home next weekend with her
Border Collie Jack so goodness only knows who and what he is going to be??
I'll let you know.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans