[PyrNet-L] Help with problem

I think this sniffing, snout burying thing is an attention getting device. I
know last night when I was got at from behind I was taking no notice of
Frankie, I was doing the re-training program on the dogs here and their
names not patting him. He was bouncing around me then went for the rear
approach to make me listen to him. It worked!!  For the Pyr in the street
who greets people this way, maybe he thinks it's the canine form of shaking
hands?  It's been said before though that the height of a Pyrenees means
that his snout fits in the most inappropriate places without his even
trying!!  Better that than trying to remove a small breed of dog off your
leg when he takes a fancy to it.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans