Re: [PyrNet-L] GPCA

 GPCA was much easier to join than my other breed  ,Shelties. The ASSA
requires 5years actively showing/training in chosen
field-performance/conformation, achieving a title on a sheltie be it a
CD or CH & two members in your area that have been to your house & seen
your setup write letters in  your behalf. I just coming up on 5 yrs but
1 mjr shy of a title & have just started training for a CD & have only
two members of ASSA living in my state(Mt)
.  Being a member of a breed club is not a right but a earned privilege.
Enjoy the journey ,I  have .JMO
Kalyn Allison
Eaglerock Pyrs & Shelties
Billings Mt