Re: [PyrNet-L] New Construction

----- Original Message -----
From: kdbooth
To: pyrnet-l@gamerz.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 3:42 PM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] New Construction

Today when I was out in the yard, I noticed for the first time that a bird has built its nest under the deck.  Upon closer inspection, (don't worry, I didn't get close enough to touch it) I saw it had been woven with fluffy white tufts of what appears to be pyr hair ;-)

Kim

**Smile** Kim I could not help but smile when I read your post! I am sure pyr hair would make an excellent nest building material. It is soft yet strong, and is plentiful in yards where pyrs reside. Just yesterday I was outside brushing Beau after we got home from the groomers to get rid of some of the loose hair that seems to abound right after he is bathed. And it was blowing into the corners of the yard and looked a little like snow drifts.
Marie McFarland and Beau