[PyrNet-L] Re:GPCA Bulletin

I couldn't agree more with Gerry on the value of the Bulletin. I, like she,
drop everything to check it out.  Why? Because it is about the breed, and
about the individual dogs of our breed. While there is some GPCA news,
basically it is about our dogs, and the health and other issues facing
them. And it is the Great Pyrenees that binds us all together.

The Bulletin provides a well balanced snapshot of the Great Pyrenees in the
US. It covers the the many different aspects of our breed:  - those dogs who
compete in conformation, or obedience, the working dogs, and our ever lovin'
"couch potatoes".  And while providing information, and educating us on
many health issues, the Bulletin avoids the political and personality issues that
permeate so many of the clubs.

I think that Darryl has made tremendous improvements in the Bulletin.
And whether it is published as a vehicle for the GPCA or not, it is an
invaluable source of information on our breed, and on that it can stand
alone.

Thanks Darryl for producing such a fine magazine.

Carol Brescher Boyle
carol@naturaldogfood.com