Re: [PyrNet-L] Fwd: HEALTH: Rabies Alert - Pennsylvania

The North East and Pennsylvania aren't the only states infested.  North
Carolina has a problem with rabies, and probably South Carolina if the truth
be known, as many of the dog "owners" (and I use the word loosely) don't
bother with things such as rabies and distemper vaccinations.  "Dog doesn't
have it so why should I bother" attitude prevails, I'm afraid.

BTW -- another of our "friends" is out again -- the lovely little tick!
Haven't seen any on our dogs (we started with a tick preventative back the
first of April) but David and I both had the pleasure of finding one crawling
on us (yuck!).  Ahh, the joys of spring.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC