[PyrNet-L] Re: A day in the life of a young dog

You should be here when the phone rings for the "woo woo" sounds!!  I've had
visitors cross themselves until they've realised it's only Seymor "telling
me" the phone is ringing!  The sound can freeze the blood.  When he is
inside I carry the phone in my pocket so the second it rings I've got it!!
On the odd occasion I cannot find it and the noise is horrific until the
phone is located. Located last time nestling in a basket amongst some rolls
of toilet paper.  A visitor using the loo was nearly frightened out of his
wits when it rang "close to hand"!!  Yes the Woo Woo noise can cause much
amazement ! I thought of some therapy  training for Seymor and the phone but
apart from shoving it in his mouth next time it rings (or elsewhere!!) I've
had no success.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ send a Pyr Posty
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/