Re: [PyrNet-L] Favorite toys?

In a message dated 04/27/2000 9:06:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tsheehan03@snet.net writes:

> Try an empty plastic milk or soda bottle. Wash it out, put in a couple of
> marbles or pebbles,put the cap back on, shake it at your Pyr, stand bac and
> watch the fun.

Milk jugs are always a puppy favorite around here.  Undoubtedly more coveted
than the most expensive doggie toys I could possibly go out of my way to buy.
 I've had huors of entertainment watching all the things Pyr puppies can do
with milk jugs. Rest assured Terry that Jasper comes by his milk jug
fascination honestly, it's in his genes as they say. <vbg>

Love hearing how you and Jasper are having such a great time together.
Thanks for being a wonderful puppy owner, a breeder's ideal.  Already, within
two weeks, my first batch of Jasper pictures has arrived in the mail, and
Terry and Jasper today made a "therapy dog in training" visit to a hospital.
What more can I ask for? I'll try not to think of too many things. <eg>

Congratulations Terry and Debbie on your new puppy!  Please give Jasper
plenty of hugs and kisses for us :-))

Kelley Hoffman
BasqueLaine
kshoffman@aol.com