[PyrNet-L] The Picture arranger!!

He's home today.  I spent 3 hours in the garden, mowing, pruning, weeding,
weed spraying, cutting back for winter. I never thought I'd stand upright to
see the sun set again but the gardens are  looking quite tidy.  He spent all
day in a nice new pair of white overalls undercoating an interior window
frame  (in the wardrobe's new home).  Last week I brought home 6 lovely
matching rimu picture frames with a dark green trim and I had green mounts
made to fit. Just a matter of selecting 6 prints (pyrs of course) for the
frames and  ready to hang!! Why do we have problems ??  "You'll have to
shift that chair with those Teddies on it so I can get near the wall".
Before I could move chair was lifted, teds fell off in a screaming heap
(some lost their glasses) and there he was at the wall hammering in picture
hooks!! I hadn't even decided at this stage what picture would go where?  I
knew I wanted them "grouped" but I also wanted Sepia to go with Sepia and
colour to go with colour. I wanted 3 frames across the top and three
underneath all lined up. I sat back on the  chair with a small port and a
ciggie  so I could imagine in my mind the end result. I scarcely had time
for one sip and puff only to look up and see three frames across, two
underneath and one underneath again and hear the comment, "well it's not my
fault if the wall isn't long enough!" It was getting a bit late to build an
extension onto the wall and no time for a building permit so I didn't quite
get what I wanted (what's new here!!) but at least the frames are on the
wall and they do look very nice!! I had carefully selected some of my Pyr
Postcards and 3 Pyrs I had bred and had lazer copies done. A lot of time and
effort to get what I wanted?? Better go put the Teds back and hope I get the
glasses back on the right ones!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ send a Pyr Posty
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/