Re: Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Favorite toys?

In a message dated 04/29/2000 9:34:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wetheri@emmanuel.edu writes:

<< All of our
 dogs have loved a large plastic soda bottle (with the plastic ring
 removed)--it's good for hours of chewing, tossing around, etc. >>

I tried giving Pico a plastic soda bottle today with some training treats in
it to rattle around. It lasted 15 minutes before it was reduced to pieces of
plastic scattered all over my living room with me chasing after him to make
sure he didn't swallow any. Maybe he needed a 2 liter bottle instead of a 1
liter. Maybe he's a Pepper instead of a Coke guy. I don't know.

Elaine and Pico( I think I need the floss to get that last bit of plastic out)