Re: [PyrNet-L] Favorite toys?

I can just see a Pyr playing with this.  It still could be dangerous.

<< My pyrs won't play with dog toys at all!  We've got balls that squeak,
jingle, and make electronic sounds.  We've got rubber hamburgers, pork chops,
and the "Daily Growl."  We've got knotted ropes, Kongs, and doggie stuffed
toys.  We even have those rubber contraptions that you're supposed to hide a
treat in.  What my dogs will play with is old discarded clothing tied into
knots.  Daisy likes to shake them around like prey or toss them up in the air
and then pounce on them.  Both Badger and Daisy play tug of war with them.
The other thing they like is ....... the cat's toy!!  It's a round plastic
platform with a cardboard scratching pad in the middle and a white ball that
rolls round a groove on the outside of it.  Why Badger feels the need to
"sharpen" his toe nails on it is beyond me.  He's also fascinated with trying
to get the white ball out of the groove.  The cat just sits and watches from
a distance with this "great, he's gonna break it" look on her face. >>