Re: [PyrNet-L] Favorite toys?

In a message dated 4/28/00 9:43:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, LucyPyr@aol.com
writes:

<< You're going to love this, but the best toy I ever got for my little girl
was another pyr!! >>
Isn't this the truth!!  When we got Kes, she would constantly want attention,
chew on our hands and feet, and while a good puppy, was a bit of an "in your
face" puppy.  About a month later we got Baron, and all that was changed.
They had each other to chew on and play with.  Mum and Dad were no longer as
"important" when it came to those aspects.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC