Re: [PyrNet-L] BRUIN'S FAVORITE TOYS (?)

Jean-
    Oh the things we do for our dogs! :-) My Pyr's won't even look at a toy
sideways, but they love to eat anything that looks edible! This includes
dryer static-guard sheets, Christmas ornaments, and anything in the trash of
course. And on a similar note to your experience, my Dad owns a 13-year-old
standard poodle who is famous for the things he has eaten. This dog has
bloated twice, eaten chocolate, chicken bones, socks, scrunchies, tampons,
you name it. My Dad has had to bring the tongs on walks with the dog on more
than one occasion to help him get out whatever he has eaten! You know someone
truly loves their dog when you see them doing this on the side of the road at
six in the morning!

-Emily Hainsworth
Castle Rock, CO
D3melza@aol.com