[PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20000503

> How well do pyrs get by in hot weather?  I know some pyr people on
> here live in Texas and other "hot" states

Ben and Bill say "Keep the Air Conditioner coming!"...

Actually, the biggest changes for our 3yr old males involve a reduced level
of activity in the afternoon and a slight decrease in diet.

Ben and Bill make up for the inactive afternoons in the evenings and
mornings and their food intake has always dropped at this time of year.

Oh yeah...  and they shed!  ALL summer (and fall, and winter, and spring...)

Mike and Jen and Bill and Ben
Austin TX
http://mws001.home.texas.net/boyspage/boyspage.htm