Re: [PyrNet-L] I have to share this!! Non doggy.

  I have warned my sister to please very carefully screen any
> emails
>  she may send me, I do not wish to see her or her family any other way but
>  ready for a family reunion!!( and not at a nudist colony either!!) Hey
Joe,
> my Teddy PJ's are for going out in only!!

I can vouch for that having been out several times with Janella in her PJs.
We only go to the very best places.

Best Wishes
Ronda  Trent
Be sure to visit our websites
http://www.geocities.com/tarascon_2000/
or join the Pyrenean Mountain Dog Webring at
http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans/webring.html
or download our Pyrs as Screensavers or wallpaper at
http://community.webshots.com/album/1282924