[PyrNet-L] Counting my Blessings!!

We don't know how lucky we are do we Kim as you found out after your visit.
What's a snout in the nether regions compared to what you went through.
Been discussing this elsewhere and one lady has wire haired foxies who can
jump up and bite you on the bum so defintely counting the blessings.  My two
visiting spaniels are so gentle when they stand up against you and are
literally standing on their own little back legs.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ send a Pyr Posty
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/