[PyrNet-L] A short plea:

Sorry to bother the list with something like this--something that is not really part of a Pyrenees discussion, but a request regarding my Pyre.

I have a male Pyre who is approximately 16 months old. To make a long story short, I am looking to place him with another family. I have contacted and remain in contact with the Pyre rescue group in my area, but they are currently not in a position to take custody of him at this time.

He is in excellent health and of excellent disposition. I can provide for the transportation of him if need be. If you are interested in possibly adopting another Pyre, please email me at:

tleopold@plantnet.com

We can exchange phone numbers and go from there.

Thank you for your time.