Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Bo has surgery

I am sure Bo is in everyone's hearts and prayers. Please let us know how he
is!

Melissa

<< Today I took Bo to the Vet to get an x-ray of his prostate. He's
 been having trouble with UTI's. After looking at the prostate, an
 ultrasound was done. He has prostatitis. He's being neutered as
 we speak. I love all my dogs, but Bo's my heart dog. Given his
 age, (he'll be 9 1/2 on the third of June) I'm very concerned
 over this surgery. Any and all prayers and good thoughts accepted
 on his behalf. Don't know what I'll do if I lose him today.

 Barb Bowes
 Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
 bamb@monmouth.com >>