Re: [PyrNet-L] Have to share this

gypsyunltd@juno.com writes:

<< I followed her, and she
 starting going back and forth, nose to the ground, until she found
 another one.  This one, too, she gently picked up and brought to m >>

I've been down some time with the virus last month it did a number on my
whole computer. But we are back now.

While I was down my husband found Quincy behind our shed eating a baby bunny.
Tex, my Leo, was just laying staring at another one in the yard, it was
already dead also. There was a total of 6 dead bunnies in our yard. I kinda
blew it off as normal for a dog to do this. IS IT NORMAL ?

Quincy has never showed any aggression toward any animal, some of you may
remember he got arrested a while back after getting out of our yard and was
found sleeping with some strange cat in a neighbors yard. So he is normally
docile. And Mike had no problem taking the carcass away from him. He was just
enjoying a new and unusual treat.

Mike was worried about diseases from a wild animal.

Any opinions?

Thanks
Suzi Callahan, Quincy and Tex