Re: [PyrNet-L] Have to share this

On 8 May 00, at 19:43, Jeanne M Bravin wrote:

> Oh sure, guys, just what Gypsy needs - a little bunny of her very own. . .
>  She's already got two live kitties that she loves to pieces, as well as a
> stuffed squirrel and stuffed bear that she tends to.  Quite literally. She
> brings them outside (to play or potty, we're not sure) and always brings
> them in again when they're "done".

When Zak was well over 2, he finally took his 'teddy' outside one day
and was running all over the property with it in his mouth.  I just
hope the neighbors did not realize that pyrs are livestock guardians
<g>. It was quite a silly sight, a big almost grown up boy with his
teddy!

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico