[PyrNet-L] EVENTS: PDGPC Walk In The Woods

 Walk-In-The-Woods Time Again

 This year's Spring Walk will be held on Saturday, May
 20th at 11:00 AM (Rain date - Sunday, May 21st).

 The location will once again be along the shores of Nockamixon
Lake in Nockamixon State Park, Quakertown, PA. The lake provides
a dramatic
 backdrop for Pyr photography. There are paved paths for the Pyrs
and people alike, although some of the more intrepid Pyrs prefer
to swim in the lake.

There will be a picnic, with the Club supplying EMU Burgers and
EMU Hot Dogs! There will also be the traditional beef burgers and
hot dogs for the less adventurous. Bring a covered dish and
beverages.

Directions: The park entrance is located along Rt. 563 between
the south intersection with Rt. 313 and the north intersection
with Rt. 412. A large stone house (the park office) marks the
entrance to the park. Once you are on the park road, take the
first right and then bear right at the Y in the road. Park at the
picnic area on the lake shore. PDGPC signs will be posted in the
park.

For more info on the Park, visit
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/parks/nesh.htm

You may email me with any questions, but bear in mind, I'll be
out of here by 7:00 AM the morning of the Walk! All are welcome
whether you belong to PDGPC or not!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com