Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: stolen cheese

My Son came in late one night and fixed himself some dinner. (around here, if you're not home at dinner time, you cook your own) He left a huge piece of turkey breast on his plate on the kitchen counter. When I came downstairs the next morning, it was still there! Guess the Pyrshep didn't get wind of it, she's my only food thief. :-) The only time I had trouble with one of my Pyrs stealing food off the counter was Chelsea when she was a year old. I had a litter of pups I was weaning and had the dog food soaking to soften it for the pups. Left the kitchen to play with the new puppies and when I returned, Chelsea was eating their food! She did it only the one time, that I know of anyway. I let out such a roar at her I don't think she ever tried it again. I had to dump the food, wash the puppy pan and start over again.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com