Re: [PyrNet-L] Catching up with all!! (long!!)

Jan, I'll try to be of some help. Sounds like you had a pretty
good weekend, all in all. Here goes. As far as the color of the
paint goes, it's only paint and can be repainted. However, to
remove the smug look from the painter's face, tell him the
problem is he used the wrong paintbrush! Every self respecting
painter knows that if you use the wrong paintbrush it changes the
color of the paint! <VBG> This must be said with Great conviction
or it won't work.

As far as putting coat back on a dog, crazy glue, carefully
applied, done one hair at a time. Generally though, you need to
borrow some undercoat from a different dog. And, never, never
tell them they are entered at a show. These Pyreneans always blow
coat three days prior if they know they're going to a show. They
are just too smart!! LOL

BTW how's old Arthur doing?

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com