Re: [PyrNet-L] Humane collar

jodi -

It sprays citronella to distract the dog from what they're doing.

One source: http://www.aboistop.com/

(I can't vouch for them - just found their webpage.)

I did buy an electric radio fence with a citronella collar for my Pyr -
but then (after we got the second Pyr) decided that a real fence with
stock shocker was a better idea.  So I never used it.

KenMc