[PyrNet-L] Re: Gracie and other stuff

Hi You'all,
        First of all, I made a mistake yesterday in my post (gettin old
here!)  Grace is on Frontline.  The ticks bite her than die, which sucks if
you ask me.  They still come in on mass in her fur.
        She came home from the vet in agony.  She has a yeast infection in
her ears and vaginal area.  The vet used an electric razor and shaved both
areas.  I am washing the area with vinegar and water and have medication for
both areas.  Gentimycin Sulfate veterinary betamethasone
valerate, USP and Clotrimazole, USP ointment in her ears.  Its called Mal O
tic ointment.  Using Gynalotrimin on the other area trying to ease the pain.
My daughter and I are going to give her a puppy health cut as soon as she can
stand being handled.  All the trust went out the window.  It just kills me to
see that poor dog suffer at all knowing her history, in Rescue 9 months as no
one wanted her due to her drooling, Heartworm, she only weighed 82 pounds
last fall!  Now she weighs 120 pounds.  She also has scars around her neck
and on her side from doG knows what!  I am grateful that she is healthy,
however, and that her problem is fixable.  Just sad that her "happy" look is
gone.  I hope the vet didn't razor burn her, but under all that fur,  her
skin was sore, we noticed it when we bathed her.  I am going out now to get
her some special treats.
       Cool about the dog noticing the electrical fire starting!  Jeesh,
these dogs are smart.

Linda in SC (hoping Gracie will forgive me for putting medicine on her
'privates')
Nigey(PBP)Its his 2nd birthday today!
 Grace, Maggie, Kelly (dog girls)
Sarah, Hobbes, Yngwye(cats)