Re: [PyrNet-L] Chewing on feet

Robyn,

Wow!  You do have to ask the hard questions.  <bg> My Old English was on
Benedryl about 15 years ago and since then I have only had to use it on my
Tibetan Spaniels occasionally.  For a 18 pound Tibbie the dose is (1) of the
little pink pills (25 mg) every 12 hours depending on the reason for giving
it.  Sometimes I only need to give it once a day.

For Pyrs, well I would imagine you would need to determine an adult human
dose and use that proportionately.  My real answer is, of course, consult
with your vet and see what they recommend.

Stephanie, TeaTime and Paddy the Pyr
pyrmom@aol.com